Saturday, May 06, 2006

Season of love

Hey ppl,

Believe me it most definitely is the season of love. After years of inactivity in my friend s group, largely due to the fact that we r doing engineering, ther is lot of lovvvvvvvvvvvely activity going on. I don't know whether this is a harmonal thing or whether it is because we r maturing or some crap like that. But I know for sure that in the past year most of my friends have found a partner for themselves. Including urs truely. It is really fascinating to think about it you know.

Let me start of by explaining the situation before this whole thing started. All my friends belonging to different groups were single. Don't ask me for the reason, there are many to give I guess, but nothing wil explain why "ALL" of us were single. Everywhere we went we went like one stupid gay group, gawking at the girls [not that we have stopped it now]. We used to struggle finding ladies to go with us to the Discos. We were pathetic. Not that we din't try at all. But every effort we made ended in a disaster. We were lucky that none of us got slapped in the process :P. I myself had a really bitter expirience trying to call a girl out for a date n also proposed to a girl 7 times before giving up :D. But we also had over share of freedom, the time to meet each other often , speak our mind out without anyone getting offended n stuff. That was fun.

But all this changed about an year back. I don't know whether we guys became more attractive or the girls just got dumber, but all of a sudden everyone started finding girls interested in them. It is so funny that the last time a group of us friends had gone out for a vacation we were all single n this time wen we went to kerala all of us were hooked. Everyone had a girlfriend. The situaton was comical at times n irritating at others with most of us clamoring for the phones to stay in touch with our girls. Now today I hear one more close friend of mine is hooked.. I just cant believe it. 100% of my friends were single an year ago and now 60% of them r hooked. I mean what are the odds of that happening? I can't explain this if anyone can please leave a comment. There is also the usual changes that can be seen, we have become more busy, lesser time for us boys to meet etc etc. But I don't think anyone of us is complaining. We r having the time of our lives and don't mind the added baggage at all.

So congratulations guys lets celebrate the season of love and all the best to everyone who has not found someone yet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are in a romantic mood tekur!!
Come to think of it you are right! Most of our friends who were highly unlikely of being in a relationship now claim to be committed.[;)]
I was wondering about this myself. How sud-suddenly they found girls who have the ability to put up with them is to a certain extent mysterious. [lol]
Anyway Have fun guys. All of you deserve to be Happy!!!!
Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

This idiot was the 1st on eto fall into the bottomless well called'LOVE' and he is solely responsible for pulling atleast 50% of his previously happy friends along with into the same well.. With his incredible ability to fool ppl into believing that they are happier in this "small world"(The well of so called love)he has successfully destroyed all the fun in our group and he proudly takes the laiberty of sayin no one is complaining..i loathe this idiot and his deeds..

Anonymous said...

This idiot was the 1st on eto fall into the bottomless well called'LOVE' and he is solely responsible for pulling atleast 50% of his previously happy friends along with into the same well.. With his incredible ability to fool ppl into believing that they are happier in this "small world"(The well of so called love)he has successfully destroyed all the fun in our group and he proudly takes the laiberty of sayin no one is complaining..i loathe this idiot and his deeds..

tekurlife said...

Let me forward ur thoughts to the special someone u r concerned with ;).

Anonymous said...

it depends how our future is gonna be affected and lets c sachin is proved right or wrong ...

tekurlife said...

ya thats there. i am not saying that ppl have found everlasting love, but only that they have a partner now thats it. I was just wondering how so many ppl could find a partner in the brief interval of time thats all.

Purvika Anand said...

This is the first time i read this article with all my heart owing to the awesome mention in your latest... :P

True!! things did seem beautiful right? they did to me too!!! :) oh! soooo beautiful...

-Purvi